PLASTIQUE FANTASTIQUE | Zer0-City
26 APRIL – 30 JUNE 2019
FIRST THURSDAY: 6 JUNE UNTIL 9PM
PLEASE NOTE: THE GALLERY WILL BE CLOSED ON THE 10TH AND 17TH OF MAY
Invitation Contract for Zer0-City
0-Contract of TIMEmploymeme, which includes particulars pursuant to the TIMEmploymeme ACT (0000), is entered into at 00:00:00:00, between:
1. Zer0-City; and
2. You (the Meme-Tech-Animal)
To take up the invitation to enter into Zer0-City, IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows:
The agreement governs all activity undertaken by you (the meme-animal) in Zer0-City. This contract does not confer rights on you. On accepting the invitation contract, your rights in Zer0-City are considered exactly zero other than those basic rights allowed by existing law. The contract creates zero obligations on your part to perform any actions in Zer0-City (even when invited to perform an action or task). The contract also creates zero obligations for Zer0-City to engage you in any task or performance. There will be zero mutuality between parties.
It is agreed that it is entirely at the discretion of Zer0-City to make you an offer of engagement or not, with zero obligation to give reasons for any decision. Each invitation that you (the meme-animal) accept is treated as an entirely separate and serviceable engagement. The terms of this contract applies to each separate and serviceable engagement but there shall be no relationship between the parties after the completion of each separate engagement. An offer of engagement or invitation to enter Zer0-City does not confer continuity of engagement or invitation, and it does not establish entitlement to any regular engagement with Zer0-City. The duration of each separate and serviceable engagement is zero hours (less than 00:59:59). If Zer0-City wants to offer you any time in Zer0-City the offer will be sent via preferred app or platform. If you want to accept an invitation or offer, rsvp must be immediate and cheery.
The contract insists that you (the meme-animal) observe certain codes during any engagement.
1. Messages read or information posted during contracted time that state time is a ‘stubborn illusion’, or that asserts clock-time is relative or that regards time as an economic device rather than natural or evolutionary phenomenon will be met with immediate termination of this and any other contract you have agreed with Zer0-City.
2. Messages read or posted during contracted time that regard zero as multiple, infinite or some other number more than zero will result in the termination of the contract.
3. Engaging in playtime during contracted time will result in termination of the contract.
4. Impersonating a meme-sigil, or appealing to, or otherwise making ritual invocation to a meme-sigil during contracted time will result in the termination of the contract.
5. The practice of no-futurism is prohibited during contracted time.
6. Zer0-City expects you to be (to receive, to run, to perform, to arrive, to depart, to collect and to pay) on time. 7. All actions in Zer0-City are limited to a set of circuits, drawn up using the Mayan Calendar, to ensure civil connections and performances. Use of the Mayan Calendar for non-civil means will be met with immediate termination of the contract.
If you (the meme-animal) are found to be, in actuality, a meme-sigil (including traitor-meme-invert, horse-play pantomime, Dee-Vril-00 from-the-centre-of-the-Earth, a stumpy, a vibrating rabbit or any other free-looping cybernetic-sigil), the contract is terminated and you will be quarantined or sent to Zer0-City limits.